PSD to HTML
What is PSD to HTML?
What is PSD?
PSD stands for PhotoShop Document. PhotoShop is a software program that runs on any operating system and allows to create/edit the image file using layered approach and save the designs in various patented formats. PSD actually is a layered image file created in Adobe PhotoShop. .PSD is default format that PhotoShop uses to store the data which later can be edited when needed.
What is HTML?
If you are a designer, we can convert your designs to xhtml and even a complete website. You send us design source files in any of common formats (Photoshop, illustrator, image ready, fireworks) and we deliver a high-quality XHTML-CSS page within a very short time.
We provide you…
- Hand coded pixel-precise PSD conversion
- Table-less, DIV based xhtml
- W3C validated CSS / HTML
- Cross browser compatible (Safari 3+, FF 2+, IE 8+, Opera 9+, Chrome)
- CSS / XHTML implementation into skins, themes, CMS, shopping carts (Joomla, WordPress, Magento) etc.
- Re-slicing” of existing sites (bringing old sites or code up-to-date with best practices and latest standards)
- Flash based header and other animations
- Exact copy of your design
Well, there are many PSD to HTML tools available. But, tools are not accurate and may add unnecessary pieces of code which are totally update-unfriendly.