Hire Moodle Developer
Moodle (abbreviation for Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is a free and open-source e-learning software platform, also known as a Course Management System, Learning Management System, or Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). eCodeSoft Solutions is a top Moodle Development Company in India.
Moodle has several features considered typical of an e-learning platform. Moodle is very similar to a learning management system, but it has many more standard features . Moodle can be used in many types of environments such as in education, training and development, and business settings.
Developers can extend Moodle’s modular construction by creating plugins for specific new functionality.
We have sufficed manpower and technologies for delivering custom e-learning solutions to serve the education industry. Make a difference to your web development and designing needs by hiring the best Moodle developers who are highly professional, qualified and experienced.
HIRE MOODLE DEVELOPER FROM eCodeSoft Solutions IN ORDER TO SATISFY YOUR E-LEARNING NEEDS
What We Can Do with Moodle
- Moodle Custom development
- Moodle eCommerce solutions
- Moodle Websites development with multilingual support
- Moodle eLearning Portal with custom course development
- Moodle Installation, setup and configuration
- Moodle Custom report development
- Moodle Advanced analytics
- Moodle Multi-tenancy systems
- Customize Payment gateway integration with Moodle
- Plugin development with Moodle
- Enhancements, customization, and support
- Moodle Mobile App Development and Customization
Moodle’s infrastructure supports many types of plug-ins
- Activities (including word and math games)
- Resource types
- Question types (multiple choice, true and false, fill in the blank, etc)
- Data field types (for the database activity)
- Graphical themes
- Authentication methods (can require username and password accessibility)
- Enrolment methods
- Content filters
- By default Moodle includes the TCPDF library that allows the generation of PDF documents from pages.
Moodle users can use PHP to author and contribute new modules. At eCodeSoft we have access to a rich skill set of PHP resources specialising is Moddle development. We specialise in Custom software development using the Moodle LMS.