What is SEO Service?
A variety of SEO Services including On-Page & Off-Page SEO activities is discussed here. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a practice of optimizing a website in order to rank higher in SERP (Search Engine Result Page). In other words, SEO is a set of activities performed to rank higher in search engine. You may wonder that how would a search engine determine the best out of thousands of websites. Search Engine use a way too smart algorithms to find out the best content for your search query. These algorithms decide how likely a website is to appear on SERP. A website violating search engine guidelines will be penalized and may disappear from the SERP. So, SEO Service Providers always remain vigilant. There are 3 types of SEO Techniques:
- White-Hat SEO Technique – Performing a set of activities that don’t violate search engine guidelines. – 0% Chances for Penalty
- Black-Hat SEO Technique – Performing a set of activities that violating search engine guidelines. i.e. Clocking, Keyword Stuffing, Link Spam, Hidden Content & Links – 100% Chances for Penalty
- Grey-Hat SEO Technique – This is a kind of SEO which is neither fully Black-Hat nor fully White-Hat SEO. – 50% Chances for Penalty
There are two types of SEO Activities:
On-Page SEO refers to a process of optimizing content on the webpage including Text, Images, Videos, & HTML source code. SEO-Friendly pages are more likely to appear on top of the SER. Followings are the On-Page SEO Factors:
- Title and Meta Description
- Proper Header Tags
- Quality Content(Not Plagiarized + Relevant + Well Structured)
- Optimized Images and other media content
- Internal Links
- SEO-Friendly URL(Well Structured URL)
- Anchor Text & Alt Text
- Mobile-Friendly Pages
- Fast Loading Pages
Off-Page SEO is a completely opposite process of On-Page SEO. SEO-Friendly pages are more likely to be linked back. A link pointing to the website is known as Backlink and considered as a vote to that website. More backlinks makes the website more powerful and trustworthy. So, Off-Page SEO is as important as On-Page SEO. Followings are the Off-Page SEO Factors:
- Link Building (Quality Backlinks)
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Bookmarking
Let say, you’ve got the website offering wonderful services and amazing deals. But, how would searchers know about those exciting offers until it appears on the top in SERP? You need to shout out and say you exist, and this is exactly why you need SEO. SEO increase the visibility of website in search engine and helps boost the business (only if done properly).
Does it sound too much tough to manage?? Don’t worry, we are up here with the perfect solution for you.
eCodeSoft is one of the best SEO Companies. We provide absolutely White-Hat SEO Service. Our SEO Experts are up-to-date with all Search-Algorithm Updates, Digital Marketing & Social Media. Our research and analysis qualify us to be one of the fastest SEO Service Providing Company worldwide.
We will bring your website on top in SERP. Though a lot depends on keywords also, some keywords can be ranked within a month. Heir eCodeSoft now for best SEO Services